Monday, February 20, 2012

Prettttyy Boring Round Here...

Well let's just say it has been pretttyy boring round here..Tyler has been going on more work trips, which isn't fun for me, but then I get to spend the money that he is working so hard to make, so that is fun for me...I bought the bedding for baby girl's room from Target, and I'm diggin it..it's more modernish, which is what I wanted, and I can add pops of all these colors throughout the room which will be fun..We also have had the crib for a while, we found a steal of a deal for a brand new crib this mom decided "she just didn't like once it was put together" on KSL..score! Some people............


I then got a lovely little flu about 3 weeks ago, which then turned into a lovely bronchitis-type cough, which is still hanging on.(Coughing is very uncomfortable while pregnant, at least 3 times I thought my water had possibly broken, but nope..haha yikes.) This is what I have looked liked for 3 weeks now..at least Charlie doesn't mind cuddling with me, germs and all.

We went today to a furniture store that is going out of business and picked up this comfy cozy chair for the babes room. I can't wait to cuddle in this chair.

Anddd for the first belly picture I have taken, and I can see why I have consciously/subconsciously been avoiding it..This is 27 weeks, plus a burger, fries, and shake from in-and-out (which definitely added another 3-4 weeks to the look of the belly). But time is going by very fast and I am really loving every day of being pregnant. I don't ever take it for granted and I feel very blessed. May is coming soon and we are getting so excited...

3 comments:

Christa Cox said...

You are SO SO cute!!!!!
Yay!!

Bug*Blake*London said...

Ok, cute belly! I love it!! You're nursery looks like it's going to be cute. All of it is so dang fun. Cant wait for you guys.

Jessica said...

you're really funny! :) i especially loved the shot of you with the dog. it made me laugh. i'm so glad you are loving being pregnant. it really is a miracle each and every time. :)